Jasmine has changed Mr. Ibu's TikTok account to her own, blogger Tosin reveals

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

Jasmine has changed Mr. Ibu's TikTok account to her own, blogger Tosin reveals​

A Nigerian blogger identified as Tosin has brought it to the notice of the public that Mr. Ibu's adopted daughter, Jasmine, has swapped the deceased TikTok account to hers. Hours after the news of Mr. Ibu's death circulated, Jasmine allegedly deleted Mr. Ibu's pictures and videos from the official TikTok account of the veteran actor. She then swapped Ibu's name to hers, making her the sole owner of the account with millions of followers.

Blogger Tosin said it was as if Jasmine was waiting for Mr. Ibu to die because the speed at which she changed the actor's account to hers was alarming. "Could you believe that Jasmine changed Mr. Ibu's account TikTok account to her own? She changed it to her own name. Look at it now, this is the new name. And I'm wondering ah ahn, what is going on? She even deleted Mr. Ibu's videos on that TikTok account. I now searched for Jasmine's own, Jasmine has her own personal account. She has 1.3 million followers. Now she now changed Mr. Ibu's own. She changed it to her own name. And I'm wondering why?"