Jemima osunde replies to the person who calls her a best friend snatcher

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Esther A

Jul 28, 2022
Nigeria
Jemima osunde replies to the person who calls her a best friend snatcher
Screenshot_20230310-194656_Twitter.jpg
Jemima Osunde had expressed her options over the elections which had been postponed and the election strategies when a Twitter user attacked her by calling her a best friend snatcher.
Screenshot_20230310-194623_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20230310-194639_Twitter.jpg
Jemima Osunde is a 26 year old Nigerian actress, and presenter.

Jemima Osunde, expressed this issue of the elections on her Twitter page. She mentioned the one week extension of the governorship election and other issues but the particular person could not be bothered with that but instead called her out as a best friend snatcher.

Jemima responded to this person by asking which best friend she snatched. She called on others to ask the person to provide the name of the friend she has snatched.

She said that she doesn't even know who this troll is and called others others please question this person to know which of her best friends she has snatched for her to accuse her like this.

She tweeted "Please I NEED you guys to help me ask her @its_geefty which of her best friends I snatched"

She was baffled at how someone would just wake up and be silly to type such a thing.

Some have been speculating that without a doubt, it seems this is about Adesuwa Etomi and Linda Ejiofor.

Linda Ejiofor and Adesua Etomi were really good friends but a lot of people are curious as to what happened between Adesuwa and Linda.