Joke Silva reveals her husband is no longer the same as he battles dementia

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
Veteran actress Joke Silva revealed that her husband Olu Jacobs has not remained the same since he has been battling dementia.

20230703_055022.jpg

In a recent interview, Joke Silva revealed the veteran actor and actress have been married for 37 years and Jacobs has been an amazing father and husband in their marriage but he is no longer present due to his health condition.

20230703_055029.jpg

It came to light in November 2021 that the veteran actor Olu Jacobs was battling dementia which led to him losing weight.

She said, "There was a point of acceptance for me that everything happening is reality and it is like the person I married, 80 percent of the time is no longer there."

She continued, "But the thing is this, when he was there, he was an incredible father to his children and an amazing husband, he was practically my best friend.

The husband I knew is no longer there for me, but this man that is here is someone I still love."

20230703_060113.jpg