Jurgen Klopp Confirms Next Plan After Liverpool Exit

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!
May 8, 2023
Liverpool stunned football fans across the globe when he announced his shocking decision to step down as Liverpool manager at the end of the season.

In an emotional and moving interview with the Liverpool website, the 56-year-old, choked with emotions, revealed he is "running out of energy" to continue as Liverpool manager, hence his decision to step down.

In an extended version of the interview, Klopp added he is not a manager of the future for Liverpool and considers it right to step down.

Klopp's decision came more of a surprise to football enthusiasts across the globe. The German tactician passed as one of the best managers Liverpool have ever had. He reinvented the wheels at Anfield and transformed Liverpool into a domestic and European giant in a flash

A common question on the lips of football fans and analysts has been Klopp's next step after he draws the curtain at Anfield at the end of the season.

Speaking in the interview, Klopp revealed he will take a break from football management at least for one year before considering a possible return. He also added he would not coach any other club in England should he want to return to the dugout due to his utmost respect and love for Liverpool.

''I can never coach any other club in England even though I don't have what to eat. I love Liverpool," he said.

There have been speculations Klopp may return from his one-year sabbatical to replace Julian Nagelsmann as Germany national manager. Julian Nagelsmann is contracted with Germany national team until 2025 when Klopp's self-imposed sabbatical will end.