Justin Bieber revealed he's suffering from "Ramsay Hunt Syndrome"

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!
Apr 29, 2022
images (34).jpeg

Justin Bieber stated on Friday that he has been diagnosed with a rare condition that has left part of his face paralyzed and that he will be canceling the rest of his world tour dates.

According to the Mayo Clinic, Bieber has Ramsay Hunt syndrome, which occurs when a shingles epidemic damages the facial nerve near one of your ears, resulting in paralysis. The virus that causes chickenpox and shingles also causes this condition.

Watch the video:

He pointed to his face and stated, As you can see, this eye is not blinking. On this side of my face, I can't grin. This nostril is immovable.
This nostril is immovable. So this side of my face is completely paralyzed.

Bieber stated that he intends to rest and unwind during his time off from performing. He's been doing facial workouts to help him get his face back to normal, according to him.

"I need to get some rest so that I can get my face back to where it belongs," he explained. "I adore you guys, and I appreciate your patience with me. I'm going to improve."