Kiddwaya faces backlash over his congratulatory message to Davido and Chioma

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
kiddaoeid.jpg.webp

Former Big Brother Naija housemate Kiddwaya has been under fire following his congratulatory message to Davido and Chioma ahead of their wedding ceremony.

The billionaire heir took to his Instagram page to congratulate his close friend Davido and his fiancee Chioma on their wedding, wishing them a happy married life. Kiddwaya made some grammatical errors in the process and he was badly criticized.

He wrote, "A wedding ordained my Gods grace. Happy married lives my family" After seeing what had happened, he made efforts to correct the errors but it got worse as he added more to it. He wrote again, "What God cannot do doesn not exists. Happy married life my family."

This triggered reactions among fans as they mocked Kiddwaya for his poor English. See some reactions below:

@ugo_himself said, "God no dey do Ojoro you fit get money make you no sabi english"
@DAllseeinretina said, "Many of all these rich kids nor too bright like that sha,you're a good example"
@general1910 said, "Even with the fact that you changed the caption there is still a mistake."
@pehlumie said, "This one just dey gbagaun anyhow but who am I to correct trust fund kid"