Lady reveals how Singer Davido impregnated her, refuses to pay her off

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
Recall that Anita Brown went on a social media rant days ago telling the public that she's ready to support any lady who has been a victim like her in the hands of singer Davido.

img_1688203761777_1.jpg

Days after, an unknown lady revealed that she was once pregnant for Davido and he failed to give her the 3m Naira that he promised her.

She explained saying, "I was once pregnant for Davido and he told me to remove it. Even if I come online, nobody's going to listen to me because he has fans."

The lady shared a short video of Davido laying in bed with her in the room. She also revealed that she was with him backstage in one of his shows. She went on to share screenshots of their chats together on WhatsApp.

She disclosed that the singer promised her 3m Naira but didn't give her a penny.

See video here:

Video credit: Twitter @Instablog9ja