Let's encourage a safer social media, Influencer Enioluwa says amidst viral photo

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
images

Popular influencer and brand ambassador Enioluwa Adeoluwa finally breaks silence concerning the viral photo trending online since yesterday.

Recall that faceless blogger Gistlover shared a photo of an American adult star who looked like Enioluwa online yesterday. This sparked reactions among netizens, causing the adult star to clarify that Enioluwa wasn't the one in the photo.

In a recent post on his Instagram page, Enioluwa urged the public to encourage a safer social media because the things said online can change the lives of people forever.

"The things that we say and our opinions online can change the life of a person forever. Though we might be under faceless accounts or behind keyboards, these people that we speak about have faces. They have feelings, emotions, and loved ones. What we say matters.

Like you, I may have said some things I shouldn't have said in the past. That's okay as long as you take a stand now to make social media safer not just for yourself but for us all. Do this for me, do this for you, and do this for your loved ones. A safer social media for us all.", Enioluwa added.