Man embarks on a challenge to be buried alive for 24 hours

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

Man embarks on a challenge to be buried alive for 24 hours​

A Nigerian man has embarked on the scary challenge of being buried alive for 24 hours. His name is Young C and he opted for this challenge to prove that one could survive 6-foot beneath the ground without dying. He kick-started the journey on the 8th of May and spent 8 hours inside the coffin. From there, he kept updating his people about the situation things and reported that the heat in the coffin was beginning to suffocate him.

Young C was buried with an electric fan, water, and his phone to keep him awake. But at this point, he is beginning to get petrified that should his fan go off, he wouldn't be able to complete the challenge. While announcing the challenge, he wrote, “I am going to be spending the next 24 hours buried in this casket. Guys, this is real, not fake. And the most amazing part is that I am going to go live by night.”

In another update, Young C wrote, "Guys, I have been buried alive for over 8 hours now. For those of you who saw my first video, I have been down here. As you can see, my camera is still rolling, and I have my light down there, I am sweating, guys.”

Do you think he would complete this challenge?