Man set to break Guinness World Record by trekking from Lagos to Sambisa forest

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
A Nigerian man set to break the Guinness World Record by trekking from Lagos State to Sambisa forest in Borno State.

Screenshot_20231116-095720_1.jpg

A man known as Dayo took to social media yesterday in a video to announce to the public that he will be embarking on a journey from Lagos to Sambisa forest in an attempt to set a new Guinness World Record.

He explained that the end goal isn't to get to Sambisa forest but to fight against the terrorist group Boko Haram and defeat them. He said, "When I get to Sambisa forest, I'll fight Boko Haram for Nigerians. I want to be the first person that will trek from Lagos State to Sambisa forest and fight Boko Haram."

He urged Nigerians to support him and show him love as he starts this remarkable journey to a new era in his life. He asked the public to attend to his social media live stream to follow up with the exercise.

This triggered diverse reactions across social media as netizens flooded the comments to air their views.

See some reactions below:

Screenshot_20231116-095427_1.jpgScreenshot_20231116-095324_1.jpgScreenshot_20231116-095454_1.jpg