Marriage is a union of two understanding persons...I will cook for her and wash her clothes, Nigerian lecturer discloses how he cares for his wife

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

Marriage is a union of two understanding persons... I will cook for her and wash her clothes, Nigerian lecturer discloses how he cares for his wife​

One Mr. Austine Imoniche has decided to lecture his gender about how to treat women using his marriage as a typical example. Actor Mike Bamiloye had asked men if they could get fish, okra, and vegetables for their wives while returning home from the office and Mr. Austine was one of those who responded. He said he would gladly purchase those items, cook, and wash his wife's clothes. He added that marriage is a union of the understanding people and wouldn't work out if both partners aren't on the same page. He further said he doesn't care what people call him because he is ready to do those things. After all, he loves his wife.

He wrote, "Not only buy...I will cook for her and wash her clothes when I can. Marriage is a union of two understanding persons. Call me woman wrapper I no care. I love my wife that is the most important thing." Men in the comment section also stated that they would gladly do that for their wives. However, some said they wouldn't go as far as cooking the food but they see no problem with purchasing those food items on their way home.