Mauricio Pochettino Throws a Jab at Jurgen Klopp Over Moises Caicedo’s Transfer

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Sofoluwe Mayowa

May 8, 2023
Chelsea manager Mauricio Pochettino took a hit at Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp after winning the bidding war for Moises Caicedo over Liverpool.

Ahead of Chelsea’s encounter against Luton Town on August 25, 2023, Mauricio Pochettino said, “The future can change things.”

Life can change. I saw Klopp say, I am not going to be in this business when we should pay 100 million. They offered 100 million, and he said, “Oh, I made a mistake.”

Klopp once claimed he would leave his job if Liverpool signed a player for over £100 million after Manchester United signed Paul Pogba in the 2016–17 season.

See also Hudson-Odoi Wishes to Have England team-mate Jadon Sancho at Chelsea, Says they are used to each other
However, the German manager backtracked on his previous statement after Liverpool offered a club record £110 million to Brighton for Moises Caicedo.

Read more: https://futballnews.com/mauricio-pochettino-throws-a-jab-at-jurgen-klopp-over-moises-caicedos-transfer/