May Edochie bags an ambassadorial deal with Zandas Kiddieteenz

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

May Edochie bags an ambassadorial deal with Zandas Kiddieteenz​

13365749.jpg

May Edochie took to her social media pages to announce her wins for the year. She just bagged an ambassadorial deal with Zandas Kiddieteenz, a company that sells skincare products for babies. Many have taken their time to congratulate and pray that she continues to win big. She was happy to have started the new year with a deal that has made a big difference in her career.

While announcing the good news, May wrote, "Now let’s start the new year properly. It’s a great feeling of exhilaration on this special day to announce Zandas KIDDIES range @zandas_kiddieteenz the latest addition to my ambassadorial bag. I’m extremely grateful to God Almighty for His grace. Pls join me once again to celebrate and appreciate @zandas_kiddieteenz for giving me the opportunity to serve as a connect between this solid company and you my amazing fam."

May Edochie is famous for being the first wife of Nollywood actor Yul Edochie. She gave birth to four kids for Yul but one of them passed away while allegedly playing football in school. She is a public figure, brand influencer, entrepreneur, and CEO of DKK Investment.

==

Last edited: