May Edochie gets a surprise birthday celebration during the Nigeria Social Media Awards

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria
May-Edochie.jpeg
May Edochie, the estranged wife of Nollywood actor Yul Edochie, got a surprise birthday shout-out at the Nigeria Social Media Awards. When she was on stage, the organizers of the award presented a cake to her and sang a happy birthday song.

May Edochie took to her IG to appreciate them all with the words, "The big surprise!! Special thanks to @smanigeria for celebrating me on the big stage. It’s a big honor. @lanremakunevents you were right afterall, thanks for your trust in me. @azuka_ogujiuba a silent doer, I appreciate you. Thanks to my glam squad for the elegance looks and to my amazing fans, for the show of love and encouragement, I love y’all ❤️."

==

May-main.jpg
Lovers of May Edochie also joined in celebrating her 40th birthday. Here are a few of the beautiful words they sent her way.

@blesan07: This is really spectacular. You deserve the best sweetheart. Love you to the moon and back baby sis.
@ebysweden: A queen and her friends queening! I keep watching and rewatching this video. We can't get enough of you May. You are just so beautiful
@womenempowerment_5: The queen of the hour. You seated far above principalities and powers. His goodness is following you, my Queen