Meeting of the Champions-BBN Winners, Laycon and WhiteMoney Meets For the First Time( see video)

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

joseph sunday

Oct 16, 2021
whitemoney-laycon.jpg

Whitemoney, the season 6 winner of BBNaija shine ya eye edition, finally met Laycon, the reality show's season 5 winner(lockdown edition), and it was a heartwarming moment for both parties.

Whitemoney has met celebrities in the entertainment industry since winning the reality show.

However, he has not with Laycon, who was the season five winner. Laycon didn't hesitate to share his view about whitemoney. The two reality TV stars hugged passionately as they showed positive vibes while enjoying another break.

Meanwhile, Liquorose reality TV star and season winner BBNaija shine ya eyes edition, WhiteMoney by accompanied Emmanuel today light up an event in Uyo, Akwa Ibom.

The event was initially postponed due to Emmanuel's health condition.

According to the online viral video, Liquorose, Emmanuel and WhiteMoney arrived early in the morning and were greeted by a huge crowd at the airport.

The crowd gathered in front of the airport, sang, danced, and sang the names of the roommate of their favorite grand brother Naija.

In other news, the reality TV star Roseline Afije, known as Liquorose, issued a warning after the famous waist Trainer brand who used her photo to promote its products a few days ago.

Several CSF fans went so far as to purchase their waist-high sneakers within minutes of her photo being posted.

Reacting to the situation, she tweeted;

“DISCLAIMER!!!

Please for the sake of public clarity, I will like to categorically state that till I endorse or officially announce a waist trainer company on my official pages please do disregard any waist Trainer brand promoting or marketing of their product using my image”