Mercy Aigbe reacts to husband Kazim Adeoti's reunion with first wife

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
20220305_084920_0000.png

Nollywood actress Mercy Aigbe finally reacts to husband Kazim Adeoti's trending video with his first wife Funsho Adeoti at a ceremony in Minnesota, USA.

Recall that Kazim Adeoti was spotted in a video partying with his estranged wife, Funsho Adeoti at a wedding ceremony over the weekend. The video triggered reactions among netizens about the estranged couple's relationship.

Kazeem Adeoti took to his Instagram page to share highlights from the wedding ceremony as he congratulated the hosts for a successful event. He wrote, "Hearty, congratulations, big brother! I want to heartily congratulate my big brother, Prince Leke ljiyode, the Sooko Omolaso to the Ooni of Ife on the wedding of your beloved daughter, yesterday. We had so much fun! It is my prayer that the union will be a blessed and everlasting one, sir."

In a bid to secure her territory, Mercy Aigbe took to the comment section to admire her husband's looks. She wrote, "I miss this party sha. You're so handsome Atanda"