Mercy Aigbe reveals the reason she changed her religion after marriage

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Esther A

Jul 28, 2022
Nigeria
Mercy Aigbe reveals the reason she changed her religion after marriage

Screenshot_20231209-060044_Google.jpg

Popular Nigerian actress, Mercy Aigbe has shared the reason why she changed her religion after she got married to her current husband. Recall she tied the knot with her second husband, kazim Adeoti some time ago. After getting married, she then changed her religion from Christianity to Islam. She was speaking in a recent interview on TVC connect when she shared the reason why she took this step.

Mercy Aigbe is a famous Nollywood actress. She is popularly known for acting in Yoruba movies. She is is actress, film producer and entrepreneur. She is married to Kazim Adeoti who is a famous businessman. she has two children from her former marriage. Mercy Aigbe is 45 years old. After getting married to Kazim, she shocked the internet when she revealed that se has converted to Islam. She shared the news on her Instagram page and revealed her Muslim name which is Hajia Meenah.

She has now revealed why she did this. According to her, it was the love she has for her husband that promoted her to do so. She says she converted to island because she loves her husband. This love made the conversion easy for her. She also revealed that she didn't think she was ever going to get married again but when Kazim came along she would feel it in her guts that he was the right person.

In her words "I love my husband so very much; I'm such a lover girl and I'm very emotional, and I love love. I'm a 45-year-old woman, and I am responsible for my actions and decisions, so my family didn't say much. The thing is when it comes to religion, I am a very liberal person, and I love my husband. It's all exciting for me because I am learning the religion and everything, so it's exciting. But at the end of the day, we all serve one God."

See full interview below