Motherhood changed me for good - Ini Edo

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!
Apr 29, 2022
images (11).jpeg

Nollywood actress Ini Edo talked about her experiences as a mother. In an interview published on Tuesday, the mother of the family spoke to actress Lilian Afegbai.

Edo believes that being a mother has taught her to love others more than herself. "You can love someone more than you can love yourself," Edo said when asked how having children affected her. She went on to say, "Suddenly someone else is more important than your personal well being. I'm a lady who's always been proud of herself and my surroundings."

Watch the interview:

But then you realize you're not thinking about yourself when you wake up in the morning before you start thinking about yourself. You think about your child. Being in charge of someone else's life gives you a sense of responsibility, say Ini Edo who gave birth through surrogacy.

In an interview with Stella Dimoko Korkus, Edo asserted that the girl carried her genetics because her eggs were used to fertilize the child.

The 40-year-old actress also opened up about her previous miscarriages, claiming that they were not related to her decision to use surrogacy services.