My album is coming to save y'all from shitty music, Zinoleesky says

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

My album is coming to save y'all from shitty music, Zinoleesky says​

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F18611136-4748-469d-9444-83172792ec6c_639x640.jpeg

Afrobeats singer Azeez Oniyide aka Zinoleesky hints at dropping a new album on the 26th to sweep music enthusiasts off their feet. He boasted about how his album would save listeners from listening to the shitty music they've been exposed to by other singers. He told his fans to anticipate the release of his album "Element" which is dropping on the 26th of April and wrote "My album coming to save y'all from all dis shitty music! Element 26th."

In the comment section, some expressed how they couldn't wait to listen to the album while others got infuriated about the announcement. This shows that some fans are still bent on canceling Zinoleesky after all that happened between him and his colleague, Mohbad. Recall that Zinoleesky's name was added to the black book of Mohbad's fans after the deceased said he was betrayed by whom he called friend, Zinoleesky. Since then, people have threatened to cancel Zinoleesky's music by not streaming his songs.

Last edited: