My colleagues who get less than 20k when I'm paid 200k are driving bigger cars than me - Funsho Adeolu

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
50342237_414521589287123_3214355777303170407_n.jpg

Nollywood actor Funsho Adeolu throws shade at colleagues who earn less than him but live an extravagant lifestyle.

In a recent interview with Teju Babyface, Funsho Adeolu stated that it is surprising that some colleagues who earn less than him drive exotic cars and live flashy lifestyles. He said most of them have no money in their account. Rather, they feed off other people and engage in shady activities to earn money.

"If I collect N200k in a job, they cannot collect N20k. They are riding bigger cars than I am riding.

You're going to party and spraying bales but when you get back home, you're calling somebody to come and pay your house rent. All these people grew up in the village. 90% of them may never think they can ever come to Lagos.", he said.