My ex-husband kept malice with me for 3 weeks while I was pregnant - Yvonne Jegede

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
638f1bb21ae7a.jpeg

Nollywood actress Yvonne Jegede has sparked reactions online following a shocking revelation about her previous marriage with Olakunle Fawole.

In a recent interview on The Honest Bunch podcast, Yvonne Jegede revealed that her marriage ended due to her husband's financial incapacity. She admitted that she packed her belongings and went back to her father's house when it became unbearable, especially when her husband kept malice with her for 3 weeks while she was pregnant.

Yvonne Jegede said her husband didn't bother checking her well-being despite her condition. Even today, he never felt remorse for his actions nor tried to settle things with her. Yvonne Jegede and Olakunle Fawole, the son of late Nollywood actress, Bukky Ajayi, married in 2017. Things spiraled quickly and they got divorced in 2019. Yvonne Jegede and Olakunle Fawole have a 5-year-old son, Xavier.