My man should pay me every day for being beautiful, SaidaBoj says

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

My man should pay me every day for being beautiful, SaidaBoj says​

On the Honest Bunch Podcast, TikToker Sarah Idaji, aka, SaidaBoj stated that she wouldn't date any man who cannot pay her bills. In fact, she expects ladies to bill men just 24 hours after getting to know each other, to weigh the man's financial capabilities. This statement shocked the hosts and one of them, Nedu, tells Saida Boj that it is only a hungry woman that would bill a man barely 24 hours after meeting. She didn't agree with him and the podcast briefly turned into an argument session between these two, as they both struggled to accept each other's viewpoints.

SaidaBoj stood on her words and added that any man she dated must be ready to pay her money for being beautiful because it isn't easy to be beautiful. She added that the price of skin care products has escalated and she expects her man to pay her so she can take care of herself.

To her, beauty isn't easy to come by and any man who wants to be in her life should be prepared to take care of her. And any man who opposes that is nothing but a broke man.