My mom was the first person that broke me, she left when I was 2 - Bimbo Ademoye

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
BIMBO-.jpg

Multi-talented Nollywood actress Bimbo Ademoye has stated that her first major heartbreak came from her biological mother abandoning her when she was two years old.

In an interview with Mamedia, Bimbo Ademoye said despite living in the same neighborhood, she doesn't have a close relationship with her mother. She disclosed that her mother leaving her at a very young age broke her, so building a relationship with her mother is quite difficult.

Bimbo said despite the strained relationship between them, she fulfills her duties to her mother including paying her bills. Bimbo added that she is fine with staying neutral with her mother to protect her mental health.

Speaking of where she got her beauty from, she said, "My mom is very beautiful, dark-skinned, robust and chubby. I got my hips and waist from my mom. I got my light skin from my dad. I don't have a relationship with my mom and I'm fine with that"