My new girlfriend will have my child, a child for a god, Rema expresses desire to become a father

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
Rema.png

Nigerian singer Divine Ikubor popularly known as Rema expresses his desire to become a father as he declares himself a god.

The 'Dumebi' crooner shared this via his Instagram broadcast channel on Wednesday as he revealed he is now in a relationship. Rema shared a faceless picture of his new girlfriend in the group chat, admiring her gorgeous body. He mentioned that she tattooed his name on her body and would do anything for him.

Rema further stated that his girlfriend would bear a child for a god, referring to himself as one. He said, "My new girlfriend got a big ass. She got a tattoo for me, she do anything for me. She will have my child, a child for a god. I’m a god."