My wife's prayers paved way for me, Kizz Daniel reveals

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
ed8e7592-487a-439a-9e5a-a8bd607a8ece-922x1024.jpeg

Nigerian singer Daniel Anidugbe popularly known as Kizz Daniel speaks on his wife Mjay Anidugbe's support to his musical career.

Recall that Kizz Daniel once revealed that his wife Mjay paid his first studio session as an upcoming artist 10 years ago. During his 10th music anniversary, Kizz Daniel expressed gratitude to his by dedicating the song "Baby Sha" to her in appreciation for her support and dedication to him.

In a recent interview with Afrobeats podcast, Kizz Daniel revealed how his wife supported him spiritually at the beginning of his career. Kizz Daniel said he almost lost hope but his wife gave him hope. He wanted to return to his hometown in Abeokuta or relocate to the UK for a Master's Degree after thinking he had failed at music but his wife's prayers kept him going.

He said, "I'll be sleeping sometimes and I'll just see someone holding my hand praying. She was praying for a follow-up record. God bless this woman so much. I already thought I would gather enough money and return to Abeokuta, obtain a visa, and relocate to the UK for my Master's. She was praying for a follow-up record and we had a follow-up record"