Na ugly I ugly I no kill person, lady says after people made fun of her picture in Sapele

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

Na ugly I ugly I no kill person, lady says after people made fun of her picture in Sapele​

A Nigerian lady based in Sapale has taken to social media to call out a guy who deliberately posted her picture on his WhatsApp status so people would make jest of her. She said the guy posted her picture and added a caption which has made people call her names. Some called her a she-male, some said she had a muscular body and looked like a man, while others called her ugly.

This lady said she doesn't dispute the fact that she is ugly, however, the boy should take down the picture. She said she had been receiving calls regarding the picture and had pleaded with the guy to take it down, but he refused. In fact, he threatened to send the picture to Gistlover so the handler would make fun of her. She added "Instead make the boy apologize give me now, he dey come dey talk say him go post the picture go viral. Abeg I wan ask, na crime say person ugly? See my real face o. Fine, I get big lips. I know I woh woh. Now e talk say he go post my picture. I tell am say go ahead make he post my picture. No be me be the first person wey ugly. I give am permission make he post am because the thing dey baffle me."
==