• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Adewale Stock

Administrator
Apr 15, 2020
Nairaland with Fake stat today his website is down bcs of fake news against igbos. He will never come back to feed you with fake news. We will still bring it down

Adewale Stock

Administrator
Apr 15, 2020
Before ALL the National newspapers were actively online, there was Nairaland. "Nigerian News" is a Top search enquiry so, Google use to bring Nigerians in diaspora there.

Adewale Stock

Administrator
Apr 15, 2020
Not a good news for Nairalanders. Nairaland isn't coming back today. It's a human issue, not a technical issue. This did not need to happen at all. A little oversight caused this.

Adewale Stock

Administrator
Apr 15, 2020
I was so addicted to Nairaland before, it's my go-to news update website. I will log in, stay there for hours, keep refreshing, reply to comments and all The political battle was always insane. I don't remember the last time I checked it. Nairaland should be back o

Adewale Stock

Administrator
Apr 15, 2020
Dear Nairaland members & advertisers, I'm very sorry for this unacceptable, ill-timed outage. My neglect of Nairaland is directly responsible. I was also unprepared to move to a new host at a moment's notice after 9 years with the current host. The process is ongoing but slow. - Seun

Adewale Stock

Administrator
Apr 15, 2020
Nairaland's server was taken down because I overlooked an abuse report that was originally sent on the 14th. After the takedown, I removed the offensive content. The UI for bringing back the server didn't work so it took hours to get support on how to get that done. Minutes after the forum was brought back, they took the server down again with no warning. I'm guessing that the content I removed was still cached on Cloudflare servers, so they could still see it. I have cleared the caches now, but they are not communicating. I hope they will communicate tomorrow. If you have any ideas for working with abuse teams, please share. My track record is abysmal.

Adewale Stock

Administrator
Apr 15, 2020
The technical support team has informed me that only the abuse team has the power to reinstate our server, that their review could take up to 48 hours, and that nothing can be done to speed up the process. I've been informed that the only thing I can do is wait. It's humbling.

LagosPolice

Administrator
Oct 14, 2020
» Manchester United Vs Aston Villa 3 - 2 - (Full Time) «

» Camp Gas Cylinders Shared As Souvenir At An Event (Video) «

» We Have Shared Responsibility: Tinubu Thanks Fubara For Pursuing Peace «

» Burnley Vs Liverpool 0 - 2 - (Full Time) «

» Japa: My Marriage Shakes «

» Why I Am Single At 41 - Ini Edo (Video) «

» Aircraft Carrying A Nigerian Evangelist Crashlands In Congo (Photos, Video) «

» Kanye West Issues Apology To Jews In Hebrew (Photos) «

» Ahmed Musa Dragged For Wishing Christians 'Merry Christmas' «

» Nigerian Man Impregnates His Bestfriend’s Mother In The UK - (Pics/Video) «

» What's The Origin Of Boxing Day? How Is It Connected To Christmas? «

» Federal Workers Observe Christmas Without December Salaries «

» Eko Hotels Sets New Record With Longest Christmas Cake «

» '₦11k Well Spent' (Pictured) «

» Is This True About Other West African Countries When They Apply For Visas? «

» U.S. Launches Strikes On Iran-Backed Militants In Iraq After Attack (Photos) «

» See The Most Expensive Cell Phone In The World (Video, Pictures & Price) «

» Obi Condemns Attacks In The Country, Urges Nigerians To Pray For Uniformed Men «

» Brazilian Woman Hangs Herself After Killing Her 2 Children (Graphic) «

» Planning To Resign From Current Job «

» Ukrainian Air Force Destroys Russian Landing Ship In Occupied Crimea (Photos) «

» What Are You Giving Your Boyfriend This December? «

» 'After Spending The ₦50k I Borrowed From Loan App, She Refused To Follow Me Home' «

» Plateau Attacks: Tinubu's Security Measures Empty - Amnesty International «

» "9-5 Jobs Are Not For Tall People In Nigeria" «

» Herdsmen Attack Plateau Villages On Christmas Eve, 112 Killed, 47 Injured (Video Pix) «

» Trending Video Of A Couple Having Their First Kiss On Their Wedding Day «

» Tony Elumelu Dances With Genevieve Nnaji At His All-White Party (Video, Photos) «

» Actor, Doyin Hassan And His Wife Welcome Their First Child After 24 Years (Photos) «

» Rivers Crisis: President Tinubu Wont Just Fold Hands And WatchAjuri Ngelale «

» CBN Investigator Summons Tunde Lemo, Others Over Union Bank Deal «

» Rivers: PDP Fumes As Fubara Defends Tinubu Over Peace Deal «

» Bye-Elections: APC Pegs Senatorial Forms At N20m, Reps N10m, State Assembly N2m «

» Naira Weakens To 1,233/Dollar At Parallel Market «

» Japa: We Should All Stay Back, Fight For NigeriaChief Of Defence Staff «

» I Wanted To Be A Civil Engineer - Ibrahim Babangida «

» Rivers Crisis: Tinubus Intervention Must Not Violate The ConstitutionSecondus «

» 22 States, FCT Reduced Their Domestic Debts By ₦‎176 Billion In Q3 2023 «

» Christmas: Bush Meat Vs Chicken (Photos) «

» What's The Most Absurd Thing You Heard Someone Did Because Of Christmas? (Photos) «

» 'Checkout My Christmas Gift' «

» See The Chicken He Bought ₦6k Today «

» Why Pastor Adeboye Sat On Royal Chair – Olugbon «

» Six Churches That Don’t Celebrate Christmas And Why «

» 'See My Simple Christmas Meal Today' (Photos) «

» Same-Sex Couples: Pope Was Misquoted By Enemies Of The Church - Archbishop Kaigama «

» Christmas In Owerri (Pictures) «

» 'How I Converted A Space In My Compound Into A Dry Season Ugu Farm' (Photos) «

» 20 Surprising Differences Between The UK And The USA «

» Man Dies After Gulping Full Bottle Of Alcohol In One Shot (Pics, Video) «