National Boyfriend Day: All you need to know.

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Achem Deborah

Jul 1, 2022
Every year, a specific date is set aside to celebrate “boyfriends”. The purpose of National boyfriend day is to appreciate members of the opposite gender who are in relationships all over the world. National boyfriend day is a step in the right direction for men. This is because the male gender is often overlooked when it comes to celebrations such as this. Now, you can officially celebrate your boyfriend and make him feel special on National boyfriend day.

0215457D-64FB-4964-B0A9-4F301070917D.jpg

What date is National boyfriend day?
October 3rd. This is the official date of the National boyfriend worldwide. On this date, Couples are expected to celebrate their partners as they would like. It is usually a day to show love and celebrate men who are currently holding the forte in the boyfriend positions.

What is the perfect gift idea for a boyfriend?
You can only get the perfect gift idea for your boyfriend through his wants, needs, or constant communication. Sometimes, when we talk to our partners about several aspects of life, we can detect what can ultimately make them happy. However, there are basic things that can prove a general gift for a guy.

Ps5
Only a few percent of guys do not enjoy playing football games. This is why the PS5 is one of the fastest-selling gadgets online. It is somewhat a versatile gift idea when it comes to games because it gives room for diversity with the number of games incorporated into the Ps5. In other words, there will be little or no time for boredom when your boyfriend has a Ps5. Additionally, both of you can spend time playing together which can ultimately strengthen your relationship bond. So, if you are thinking of buying your man a fun gift for National boyfriend day, this could be a good option.

F4120510-7910-4CD6-A32E-CE4A0175DAFB.jpg

Disclaimer: he may eventually spend lots of time on this game if he is a game lover, so try to be patient with him and share his happiness. This might be a way to show gratitude for the amazing gift idea.

A pair of Sneakers
Every guy needs a good pair of sneakers. This is one gift idea that will always come in handy when it comes to men. As much as women love a good stiletto, men love a good sneaker. One good thing about sneakers? They come in several beautiful colors, shapes, and sizes. With sneakers, you can never go wrong. Surprise your man with a pair of sneakers today, or two. After all, the more the merrier.

899F23FA-F849-40B2-84B5-7ACAB021D9B7.jpg

A bottle of perfume
Or more.
One thing is certain, Men LOVE to smell good. I mean, who doesn’t? Also, If your boyfriend has a particular scent, this makes it a lot easier to achieve. You can always place an order to get his signature scent or get a nice bottle of perfume for him. You can get perfume bottles in various scents, shapes, and sizes. In many stores, gender-specific perfume bottles are sold separately which can help in narrowing your options during the search for the perfect scent. This is one gift idea that many men find thoughtful from their partners.

A6892AC7-09C1-42C5-B7C1-C311DFE3BDEF.jpg

Movie Tickets
One way to relax and unwind is by seeing a great movie. If you are still unsure of what to get for your boyfriend on National boyfriend day, get tickets to a movie. There are several movies in cinema houses you can choose to have a perfect time with your partner. However, if your man is not the outgoing type, you can also organize an indoor cinema for both of you. Remember, the goal is for him to enjoy himself and have a great time. So ensure that you do things he would be comfortable doing in the long run. This can also be a great way to spend quality time with your boyfriend.

9C34A7CC-5A52-489C-9629-6939493F6718.jpg

A picture collage
The idea of a picture collage is to show several pictures which portray several ideas of a person. To some, this might be a basic gift idea but to others, it might be an extremely thoughtful idea. You can write all you want to say to your boyfriend in this picture collage coupled with pictures of all the beautiful moments you have shared. In most cases, a picture collage can be used as an additional gift idea. Nonetheless, it stands out in the world of perfect gift ideas.

5A667494-8BE1-4A3E-854F-403A62428F88.jpg

A wristwatch
To a man, An outfit is barely complete without a wristwatch to go with it. If your boyfriend leans towards the corporate world or is an avid fan of wristwatches, get him one. Fancy gifting your boyfriend something that he will wear often? It is a win-win situation. Whenever he looks at the time, guess who he will think about? Certainly not me! Asides from this, wristwatches can also be customized which makes them an ideal gift idea. Customized gifts are more personal and are often given lots of appreciation. This is undoubtedly one gift idea to look out for.

181BA15A-4088-4C8E-8339-12248EBE049B.jpg

What are the perfect Captions for National boyfriend day?
Sometimes, we may not be able to put our emotions in words when describing people we love. This is normal in many instances and should not be a blocking point to expressing how you feel about your boyfriend. Here are some words you can use to show how much your man means to you, on National boyfriend day

“Thank you for coming into my life, I love you so much and I’ll always keep loving you”

“Near or far, you will always be in my heart. Happy National boyfriend day to my number one”.

“I woke up thinking of how much love you have shown me in these past weeks/days/months and I could not help but smile. You deserve the world and I will give it to you, happy National boyfriend day”

“It is National boyfriend day, but when it comes to you, every day is a celebration. I am ever grateful to have you in my corner, I love you now and always”

“Seasons May come and go but my love for you will remain evergreen. Happy National boyfriend day my darling”

“I will always remember the first time we met and how much happiness I felt when you walked into my life, happy National boyfriend day to the love of my life”

“You make my life a little bit interesting and I just want to tell you how much you mean to me. I will forever cherish your presence in my life. Happy National Boyfriend day to the best boyfriend ever”

“I am convinced God brought you into my life to show me what true love can be. I love you now and forever. Happy National boyfriend day sweetheart”

“Roses are red, violets are blue, my love for you will never end. Happy National Boyfriend day”

What date is National ex-boyfriend day?
There is no official date for National ex-boyfriend day. Although, the 30th of October has been set apart as “National text your ex-boyfriend day”. This can also be a subtle alternative to having an official National Ex-boyfriend day. However, many people do not feel the need to go back into their past and celebrate ex-boyfriends. Notwithstanding, you can always celebrate your ex-boyfriend, especially if both of you had a good run throughout the entire relationship. This does not mean you should feel pressured if you do not want to participate in this celebration. You can always ignore it and move on if you feel indifferent about this.

Celebrating a loved one only increases the bond shared between you and them. This is why it is essential to celebrate the people we love at every given time to remind them how much they matter to us. When it comes to this aspect, you may not necessarily wait for a specific day to show how much your boyfriend means to me. You can appreciate him in many ways, and as many times as you please. National boyfriend day is just one day in the entire day, but you can make every day a personal celebration for your partner.