NDC Politician John Dumelo losses his mother

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Esther A

Jul 28, 2022
Nigeria
NDC Politician John Dumelo losses his mother

Screenshot_20230817-075554_Instagram.jpg

NDC Politician, John Dumelo has lost his mother just recently. He shared the news of her death yesterday on his Instagram. John Dumelo is a Ghanaian actor and a politician. He has revealed that his mother has passed away.

Screenshot_20230817-075657_Instagram.jpg

He shared a photo of his mother on his social media yesterday while speaking about her death. He shared a photo of them together as well as other individual photos of his beautiful mother.

Screenshot_20230817-075539_Instagram.jpg

He revealed that she passed away on the 15th of August 2023. He said "My heart is broken. My dear mother passed away peacefully yesterday….my number one supporter. Heaven has gained an angel".

His mother was a retired customs officer. The actor and politician is yet to reveal the cause of her death. Many fans and colleagues and friends have flocked the comment section to sympathize with him.

See post

Recall just less than 3 days ago, the actor was declared as the NDC's parliamentary candidate for the Ayawaso West Wugon constituency for the 2024 parliamentary elections.

Screenshot_20230817-075448_Chrome.jpg

The party revealed this via a statement and he also shared the news on his Instagram.