Ned Nwoko and Regina daniels name their newborn baby

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Esther A

Jul 28, 2022
Nigeria
Ned Nwoko and Regina daniels name their newborn baby

Nollywood actress, Regina Daniels and her husband, Ned Nwoko had welcomed the birth of the new child on June 29: the day that doubled as the second birthday of their first child together.
The couple named their newborn son, Prince Khalifa Chimka Nwaorah Ned Nwoko, on Wednesday, August 10.

Ned Nwoko shared the good news of the birth of his second child in an Instagram post on Wednesday, June 29, while celebrating their first son Munir on the latter’s second birthday.

Nwoko stated that it was a double celebration for his family as the newborn son was delivered on his son Munir’s birthday, making them birthday mates.

The excited father wrote: “It’s a Double celebration today for the family as Moon turns Two years. He’s growing every day looking forward to the future with so much Enthusiasm. Happy birthday, Son.
“It’s also a delight to announce the arrival of our second son today. Regina and the baby are doing very well in Amman Jordan. Uniquely moon and his baby brother now share the same birth date. The family is over the Moon”.

Moments after his announcement, Regina took to Instagram to confirm she has given birth to a baby boy.
“June 29th is indeed a blessed date for me and my family…. With so much joy in my heart, I announce the birth of my second son.

Regina Daniels and Ned Nwoko also shared the photos of the naming ceremony on their Instagram sites to announce the arrival of their kid.

A video from the naming ceremony for the new child was posted by the mother of two weeks later.
The naming ceremony was attended by family and friends of the couple including Regina’s mother Rita Daniels who led a prayer at the ceremony.

She wrote as a caption for the video she uploaded about the ceremony : “The gathering of family and friends for the naming of our new born baby Prince Khalifa Chimka Nwaorah Ned Nwoko.”

Friends and well wishers sent their congratulatory messages and wished the family well.