Netflix Is Set To Release Jose Mourinho Football Documentary In 2025

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!
May 8, 2023
Netflix is set to release new sports documentaries that will include the incredible career of the Special One 'Jose Mourinho' in 2025.

21 years after Jose Mourinho won the Champions League with FC Porto, the series will explore Jose Mourinho's life in football.

This documentary will take a deep dive into the former AS Roma manager's career and the successes he enjoyed with other football clubs.

The Portuguese manager is currently out of work after getting sacked by AS Roma.

The Jose Mourinho documentary will follow in the footsteps of the hugely successful four-part Beckham series that was released in October 2023.

The series will include interviews with Jose Mourinho and the players who worked with the former Chelsea manager.

He revealed the little details pertaining to the release of the documentary, saying, "There are things that will only be known there; they pay me well! I hadn’t signed with Roma yet, but I had given my word.

"A club came along and wanted me to break my agreement with Roma, which hadn’t yet been signed, and I said no."

“When the documentary comes out, everyone will say I’m a total idiot.
When Portugal arrived, I immediately told the president about it. When Saudi Arabia arrived, I immediately told the president about it."

"This is why I don’t think they talk to other coaches behind my back; for me, it’s not like that because there is reciprocity.”

Jose Mourinho anticipated documentary will not be the only one. A documentary titled: 'The Final: Attack on Wembly' is due to be released in May 2024.

This documentary will take a look at the chaos that happened in the Euro 2020 final between England and Italy at Wembley Stadium.

The Wembley documentary will include first-hand testimony and user-generated content in order to provide a detailed account of the final and what allowed the scene to turn ugly.

In addition, spectators are expected to see the documentary of the fortunes of tennis star Carlos Alcaraz, who has been penciled to be released in 2024.

Jose Mourinho's Achievement​

The manager won the best club coach award four times: two Champions League titles with Inter Milan and FC Porto and three Premier League titles with Chelsea.
In addition, Mourinho won two Italian titles: one La Liga, one Europa League, one UEFA Super Cup, one Conference Cup, one FA Cup, and one Italian Cup.

Furthermore, Mourinho won the Copa Del Rey, four Carabao Cup, one Italian Super Cup, one Spanish Super Cup, two Community Shield, two Portuguese League, one Portuguese Cup and one Portuguese Super Cup.

What do you think about Jose Mourinho successes in Football? Air your views in the comments section.