Nicolas Jackson Watches Video Clips Of The Chances He Misses Before Going to Bed Every Night

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Sofoluwe Mayowa

May 8, 2023
In a bid to play better, Nicolas Jackson goes to bed watching video clips of his Chelsea howlers. The striker missed 14 huge chances in the Premier League this season.

Ahead of the 2023–24 Carabao Cup final against Liverpool, the 22-year-old striker said, "Sometimes I go to sleep watching the same videos, always thinking I should have done better."

“Though when I was young, I saw Benzema playing for Real Madrid. I supported them when I was young, and he was missing a lot of chances. But later, he won the Ballon d’Or. I’m not saying I’m at that level. I can’t be at that level now."

"Yet I’ve seen it before so I’m not worried. I just try to improve every day and be where I want to be.”

Jackson who joined Chelsea from Villarreal in June 2023, has scored nine goals so far this season which also include a hattrick against Tottenham Hotspur.

He is now ready to lead the Chelsea football club to Wembley to win the Carabao Cup against Liverpool despite a disastrous season.

The player also admitted that it had been extremely difficult to adapt to the new life in Premier League since moving from La Liga.

In addition, the player believed that Chelsea manager Mauricio Pochettino is likely to turn him into a world class striker like Harry Kane.

He told Talksports that "He told Harry the same thing that he is telling me. Just continue, you miss, but later it will be easy when you start to improve and get experience.”

“He is helping me a lot and all the players in the team. We fight for him and the team. It’s been tough as many people don’t understand the most important thing is us the players.”

“But now we’re understanding and playing as a team. Everyone understands the most important thing is us, playing for the manager, club and badge."

Nicolas Jackson Stats
The Senegalese striker had made 118 appearances scoring 30 goals and creating 18 assists in all club competitions. He had received 21 yellow cards and four red cards so far in his career.

Out of the 30 goals scored, 13 were for Villarreal, seven for Villarreal FC B, nine for Chelsea, one for CD Mirandes.

He made his national team debut for Senegal on November 21, 2022. Since then, he had made seven appearances without scoring a goal.

Nicolas Jackson Age
He was born on June 20, 2001 in the City of Djibonker, Senegal. Jackson is currently 22 years old with a height of 6ft and 2inches. The intelligent superstar still have a lot to play for in his career.

What do you think about Nicolas Jackson activities before going to bed? Air your views in the comments section.