NIGERIA STOCK EXCHANGE VIP: ALIKO DANGOTE (QUOTES).

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Godspower

Apr 21, 2020
philantrophy-alhaji-aliko-dangote-article.jpg

“Youths of today aspire to be like me but they want to achieve it overnight. It’s not going to work”.

“To build a successful business, you must start small and dream big. In the journey of entrepreneurship, tenacity of purpose is supreme”.

“When you are raised by an entrepreneurial parent or grandparent, you pick that aspiration. It makes you be much more aggressive – to think anything is possible”.

“I enjoy myself a lot but I derive more joy in working. I believe in hard work and one of my business success secrets is hard work”.”It’s hard to see a youth that will go to bed by 2 AM and wake up by 5 AM. I don’t rest until I achieve something”

“Let me tell you this, and I want to really emphasize it… nothing is going to help Nigeria like Nigerians bringing back their money. If you give me $5 billion today, I will invest everything here in Nigeria”.

“Every morning when I wake up, I make up my mind to solves many problems, before retiring home”.

“After my death, I want to be remembered as Africa’s greatest industrialist”.

Reactions: Edwin sylvester

Edwin sylvester

Apr 21, 2020
View attachment 29

“Youths of today aspire to be like me but they want to achieve it overnight. It’s not going to work”.

“To build a successful business, you must start small and dream big. In the journey of entrepreneurship, tenacity of purpose is supreme”.

“When you are raised by an entrepreneurial parent or grandparent, you pick that aspiration. It makes you be much more aggressive – to think anything is possible”.

“I enjoy myself a lot but I derive more joy in working. I believe in hard work and one of my business success secrets is hard work”.”It’s hard to see a youth that will go to bed by 2 AM and wake up by 5 AM. I don’t rest until I achieve something”

“Let me tell you this, and I want to really emphasize it… nothing is going to help Nigeria like Nigerians bringing back their money. If you give me $5 billion today, I will invest everything here in Nigeria”.

“Every morning when I wake up, I make up my mind to solves many problems, before retiring home”.

“After my death, I want to be remembered as Africa’s greatest industrialist”.
Okay now thats an encouraging post. We all hope to be successful business men.

Reactions: Godspower