NIGERIAN BREW. PLC. (NB) Stock

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 5, 2020
Company Name: NIGERIAN BREW. PLC. (NB)
Ticker: NB
Market Classification: Main Board
Sector: CONSUMER GOODS
Sub Sector: Beverages--Brewers/Distillers
Nature of Business: Brewing and Marketing of Lager Beer, Stout and Non-Alcoholic
Company Address: Legal Department, Iganmu House, Abebe Village Road, Iganmu, Lagos
Telephone: 012717400
Fax: 012717424
Email: info@nbplc.com
Auditor: Deloitte & Touche
Registrar: First Registrars and Investor Services Limited
Company Secretary: Uaboi G. AGBEBAKU
Date Listed: September 5th 1973
Date of Incorporation: November 16th 1946
Board Of Directors:
Adeyinka O. Aroyewun, Chief Kolawole B. JAMODU, CFR, Jordi Borrut Bel, Mrs Ifueko M. OMOIGUI OKAURU, MFR, Mrs. Ndidi O. NWUNELI, MFR, Oluseyi Bickersteth, Rob Kleinjan, Roland PIRMEZ, Sijbe HIEMSTRA

Trading Information
Trading Name: NIGERIAN BREW. PLC. (NB)
Ticker Symbol: NB
Sector: CONSUMER GOODS
Sub Sector: Beverages--Brewers/Distillers
Market Classification: Main Board
Market Cap (Mil.): 235,508,765,401.95
Shares Outstanding (Mil.): 7,996,902,051

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 5, 2020
Nigerian Breweries’ Q1 earnings report shows profit decreased by 31.4% to N5.5 billion

Reactions: Godspower

Adewale Stock

Administrator
Apr 15, 2020
Nigeria brewries is seeing a record gain in this year 2022 and it is a good news for investors.

Nigerians can drink: Nigerian Breweries report over 40% gain in April

of April despite inflationary and disposable income concerns plaguing the Nigerian economy.

The rally seen in April helped push the stock price into the green zone as its Year-to-Date (YtD) performance is now bullish by a little over 14%. The stock price traded in the red in the first quarter of 2022 as it was down 19.10%. In fact, it recorded the first gain in its YtD performance on the 25th of April, when the share price gained over 9%.

The YtD performance of NB Plc ranks the company the 40th on the NGX in terms of year-to-date performance. It is also the seventh best performing stock on the NGX in the last four weeks.

Adewale Stock

Administrator
Apr 15, 2020
I just checked my account now, I am up 44 percent on NB - Nigerian Breweries. I am sure some of you are up too. Sell or Hold? why?