Nigerian Embassy Atlanta useful Information

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 5, 2020
The Consulate General of Nigeria, Atlanta wishes to inform that due to the lockdown occasioned by the COVID-19 pandemic, the Consulate General of Nigeria, Atlanta has put in place new procedures to deal with issues arising from backlog of appointments for biometric capturing and collection of Nigerian passports. Click here for details

Click here to see List of produced passports

Nigerian Embasy in Atalanta Address
Address: 8060 Roswell Rd, Atlanta, GA 30350

Phone number : Phone: (770) 394-6261

How much does it cost to renew a Nigerian passport in Atlanta?
If your passport is 5 years and over, or if the pages are filled up, you need a re-issue and if less than 10 years you need a renewal.
Passports.
Applicants 32 pages 64 pages
Minor(0 to 17 years old) $77.00 $137.00
Adult (18 to 59 years old) $106.00 $137.00
Senior (60 and above) $77.00 $137.00

How much does it cost to renew a Nigerian passport?

NOTE: The renewal fee is $45.00 plus $20.00 processing fee (Money Order Only), made out to the Embassy of Nigeria. Also include the passport that is to be renewed. You are required to renew your passport every five years after it is first issued to you. A Nigerian passport can only be renewed once.

nigerian passport renewal form - Embassy of Nigeria
www.nigeriaembassyusa.org

Can I apply for Nigerian passport online?
You can now apply for a Nigerian passport online. The application process is simple and easy to use with online application guidelines.
https://portal.immigration.gov.ng/
The Nigeria Immigration Service

How long does it take to get a Nigerian passport?
around 48 hours

A new passport application takes around 48 hours to process after your biometric data has been captured. In some cases, it has been known to take up to a month to process, so make sure you apply well in advance.Feb 24, 2018

Can I travel to Nigeria with an expired passport?
An emergency travel certificates as the name describes it is only issued in case of emergencies like losing your Nigerian passport or realizing at the last minutes before your travel dates that your passport has expired or is about to expire. ... Nigerian passport has a validity of 5 years.

What do I need to bring to my Nigerian passport interview?
Standard Passport
  1. Local Government letter of identification.
  2. Birth certificate / age declaration.
  3. 2 recent colour passport photographs.
  4. Guarantor's form sworn to before a commissioner of Oaths / Magistrate / High Court Judge.
  5. Parents' letter of consent for minors under 16 years.
  6. Marriage certificate where applicable.

How do I renew my Nigerian visa?
To renew the visa, you have to meet certain conditions and fulfill formalities like you should reach validity period of 24 months and you have a multiple entry visa, if your visa is still valid or expired twelve months back, and the applicant has not been denied it in the last twelve months period.

How fast can I get my passport renewed?
As with renewals by mail, applications for a passport in person can be expedited. This requires the same expedite fee of $60, which will speed the process from 4-6 weeks to about 2-3 weeks.

How do I become a citizen of Nigeria?
BY NATURALIZATION: Nigerian citizenship may be acquired upon fulfillment of the following conditions: Person is of full age (17), has resided in Nigeria for at least 15 years, is of good character, plans to remain in Nigeria, is familiar with Nigerian language and customs, has a viable means of support, and has

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi, is the Nigerian Embassy opened during the Coronavirus pandemic? How can I renew my passport or get a visa for my family.

Adewale Stock

Administrator
Apr 15, 2020
The Nigerian Embassy in Nigeria operates like the ones they have in Nigeria, good luck to you if you threat you well and if they handle your case professionally. They delay and they don't care what you think.

Makes you wonder how many of these Embassy of Nigeria employees got their jobs. Many probably didn't even interview at all.