Nigerian lady dies few days after plastic surgery. Read full details!

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!
Apr 29, 2022
images (32).jpeg

In Lagos, a woman named Christabel died as a result of a botched operation. The botched surgery was performed at Cynosure Aesthetics Plasticsurgery in Maryland, according to a young woman who claimed to be a friend of the deceased.

According to a friend, Christabel died from excessive bleeding days after the operation was completed. She explained that the deceased complained to the surgeons about her bleeding, but they dismissed her concerns, claiming that after the operation it was normal and the bleeding would stop.

When Christabel's friends did not hear from her for days, they went to the hospital, where they received a letter saying that her body had been taken to the morgue.

She called on the state government to investigate the hospital and bring justice for Christabel.

I want to draw public attention to this," she wrote. A friend died a few days ago in a hospital in Lagos, Nigeria, where she was undergoing surgery. Now, I'm not against anyone who wants to improve their outward appearance or anything like that.

But I am against doctors who claim to have worked in other countries and then come to Nigeria to kill children.He complained of bleeding after the operation and doctors said it was normal and would go away.

Now here's the problem, you are a highly qualified and professional plastic surgeon with international experience, and someone who had just had an operation complained of bleeding and you said it was normal and would go away.? She questioned.

More details coming soon...

Last edited: