Nigerians advise an abroad-based woman struggling to adjust to the new environment

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

Nigerians advise an abroad-based woman struggling to adjust to the new environment​

A Nigerian abroad-based woman broke down into tears inside a bus while she was on her way to an undisclosed location. She simply captioned her post with "If I ever needed you, I need you now." Although she didn't exactly state what the problem was, many who reside abroad sympathized with her and sent her some encouraging messages, concluding she had difficulties adjusting to the new environment.

@the_lizzy_john: Dear God, whatever it is she is going through, please come through for her
@mamaariella: Please who is this lady? Kindly tag her handle let me bring her into the community so she can get the help she needs and meet sisters who will be there for her
@_thegoodman: But as many that has left their homes for a better life out there. Lord, let them not return empty handed! Grant their heart desires
@shakiru_akannionifade: I use this Ramadan prayer for you. Allah will answer your prayer
@pukka_bellz: We all cried at a point. But now nko? We Don balance. God will always come through for you

On many occasions, Nigerians who have just newly relocated abroad do share their bad experience and good experiences. Here is just one of the many cases where an immigrant would hint at their struggles abroad.

==