Nigerians help me beg Davido to refund my £15,000, man cries out

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

Nigerians help me beg Davido to refund my £15,000, man cries out​

Davido-7.jpg

An abroad-based man cries out to Nigerians to help beg Davido to refund his £15,000. He said that he had a song with Davido 5 years ago which hasn't been released to date. According to him, the Afrobeats star said he isn't ready to release the song and he should exercise Patience. Sadly, it's been the same excuse for the past 5 years and he is fed up. Since the singer has refused to release the song, he is requesting a refund because it was his deceased wife that helped him to raise the money.

This man added that his wife passed away after child birth and he has been the one taking care of their child. Now, he wants a refund of her blood and sweat to fend for himself and their child, but Davido hasn't addressed the issue. This is the second time this young man would be calling out Davido over unpaid refunds after working together 5 years ago. Netizens are beginning to think he is using Davido to chase clout while others think Davido is truly owing him.

As of the time of filing this article, Davido and his Lawyers haven't addressed this issue and it has stirred controversy in the media about the singer's reputation.

Last edited: