Nigerians react over filmmaker Kunle Afolayan and his daughter's "inappropriate" dance moves

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

Nigerians react over filmmaker Kunle Afolayan and his daughter's "inappropriate" dance moves​

119469968_323815545567165_6798495814550029054_n.jpg

Nigerians are reacting over the dance moves of filmmaker Kunle Afolayan and his daughter at an event, claiming the dance was inappropriate between a father and his daughter. Both father and daughter were happily dancing while rocking their native attire at an event. Some envied the bond between both father and daughter, wishing to have such a close relationship with their father or unborn daughter. However, others felt the filmmaker shouldn't have danced with his daughter in such a manner because it was inappropriate. Read some of the comments below:

@burhss: Daddy you and your daughter dey do rubbish
@mizbee: If we talk now...they will say we are not loved at home.....but this doesn't look appropriate
@queen_._muni: Not appropriate I don't care what anyone says
@chioma_official: If you see something wrong with this, just say you lack love at home
@celebrity.of.lagos: But why papa go hold daughter like that?
@joy_omotayo: This isn't it at all. Let's be honest. And yes, I experienced love at home. But this one, I don't know

Last edited: