Nkechi Blessing replies those mocking her for dating younger men

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

Nkechi Blessing replies those mocking her for dating younger men​

WhatsApp-Image-2023-10-25-at-12.32.37e.jpg

Actress Nkechi Blessing has finally responded to those mocking her for dating younger men through a video comprising of her and her man. While peppering her critics, Nkechi Blessing engaged in a romantic dance with her man while he gifted her flowers and cash gifts. They both danced to Khaid and BoySpyce's music titled "I Don't Care" depicting that they don't what people say about them.

Actress Nkechi even wrote, "When they say I only date small boys. Younger men stay winning. I really DON'T CARE. this song is the perfect answer to all the noise makers. God bless Khaid and BoySpyce for this banger."

Since Nkechi Blessing and her husband separated, she has been getting criticized by fans for dating younger men. Despite the criticisms, the actress didn't seem to care and has continued to enjoy herself amid the hateful comments she receives. Recording a video like this is one way to prove her haters wrong.

==

Last edited: