Nollywood actor Adeniyi Johnson celebrates birthday with photos of his charming twins

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
Screenshot_20240227-010710_1.png

It's a triple celebration as Nollywood actor Adeniyi Johnson celebrates his birthday and the first birthday of his adorable twins.

In a heartwarming Instagram post, the talented actor celebrates his 46th birthday with stunning photos of himself and his charming twins. The father and his twins, a boy, and a girl, stepped out in matching brown Aso-Oke outfits. The little boy wore matching agbada outfits with his father while the beautiful girl wore an Iro and Buba with complementary headgear.

He wrote, "These are my testimonies. Of a truth, the Lord is good to me and my family. Happy birthday to me, Ayomikun Taiwo Johnson and Kehinde Ayomiposi Johnson."

Adeniyi Johnson is married to fellow Nollywood actress Seyi Edun. They've been married for 6 years. Adeniyi Johnson was once married to actress Toyin Abraham but divorced in 2015.