Nollywood actor Sule Suebebe begs for forgiveness as he battles a serious ailment

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria
download (7).jpeg
An elderly Nollywood actor, Sule Suebebe, currently battles a serious ailment that has rendered him bedridden.

When he was interviewed by a clergyman, Pastor Agbala Gabriel, the Yoruba actor revealed that he has offended many people, some of which he can no longer recall.

He mentioned that when he was still in good health, he kept numerous girlfriends, got some pregnant, and didn't take responsibility for his action.

The actor seek forgiveness from anyone he might have offended and stated that said he regrets his actions.

In his statement, he said, "I had no one to caution me for my unruly behavior. I lived freely and enjoyed every moment. I only go to my apartment to pick the clothes I would wear for a week. I never slept in the house."

"If I have ever offended anyone, please find a place in your heart to forgive me, most especially the women whose hearts I shattered. If I could prostrate to beg for forgiveness, I would, but I'm not able to do so due to my ailment," He continued.

Actor Sule Suebebe also mentioned that he impregnated a lady when he traveled abroad, but he abandoned her and the child.

According to him, he has repented ever since he realized his mistakes.

Presently, Sule Suebebe can neither stand nor walk as the illness has rendered him bedridden.

You can watch the video here.

When the news of his illness surfaced online, Nigerians donated money to fund Sule's surgery and wished him a quick recovery.

It was reported that Sule Suebebe has received over #9,000,000 in donations accompanied by prayers.

Many prayed for God to perfect the actor's healing so he can stand on his feet again.