"Our marriage is sweeter than what people see online" Regina Daniels reveals

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Esther A

Jul 28, 2022
Nigeria
"Our marriage is sweeter than what people see online" Regina Daniels reveals

Screenshot_20230920-192741_Google.jpg

Popular Nigerian actress Regina Daniels has revealed that her marriage to Ned Nwoko is sweeter sweeter what people are seeing online. She recently disclosed this saying that in reality her marriage is much better than what people think it is.

Regina Daniels is a Nigerian actress who is married to Ned Nwoko, a Nigerian politician. The couple got married in 2019 and they have 2 sons together. She recently shared this information about her marriage during a recent interview with BBC Pidgin. She says that unlike what people see on social media or think, their marriage is actually good.

Screenshot_20230920-192723_Google.jpg

She also added that whenever they see people make random assumptions, she and her husband laugh about it because only they know how their marriage is. She revealed that they won't make such assumptions if they truly knew how it was.

Screenshot_20230920-192756_Google.jpg

In her words , "Truly, he's the real Odogwu, and our marriage is sweeter than what people see online. Sometimes when I see people's comments online saying 'I'm sure this isn't how they are at home, my husband and I read those comments laughing and thinking 'If only they knew how it is inside our household.'"

She also added that she lives stress-free lifestyle since she is married to Ned. She revealed how she doesn't need to attend to any chores because they have staff who do so. She described her lifestyle as a comfortable one. She then declared that she doesn't care what others think of her marriage because she is happy.

She also mentioned that "Anything I want, I always get it. Even when it comes to cooking, if I decide that I want to cook, my husband would even reprimand me for cooking and ask me to leave the kitchen. Even if I decide that I want to sleep for a week, I can because that's how it is. It's a comfortable lifestyle and a loving one at that."