pastor wilson sex tapeI eat pu**y & my skills are much better' -Thaddeus Matthews

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 5, 2020
These pastors are going wild and the internet is having a big laugh at what happened with Pastor Wilson's sex tape that leaked.

5daaedccba3eb.PNG

eat pu**y & my skills are much better' - 'Cussing' Pastor Thaddeus Matthews reacts to Pastor Wilson's sex tape leak

Controversial Memphis pastor, Pastor Thaddeus Matthews, a man of God has reacted to the viral video of Pastor David Wilson of BibleWay Ministries & World Outreach Inc. performing a sex act on a lady that appears not to be his wife.

initially, Pastor Thaddeus was mistaken to be the man in the video because of his resemblance with Pastor Wilson, who is the founder of unclad Truth Liberation and Empowerment Ministries in Tennessee.

While addressing the mix-up on Instagram, the man of God admitted that he eat pu**y too, but his skills are much better than what they saw Pastor Wilson doing in the leaked x-rated video.

He wrote: 'So on several pages including Twitter and Youtube persons are using my pic stating that I am Pastor Wilson Lol, I’m sure most know the difference but just in case, yes I eat p*ssy but my skills are much better. Pastor Wilson was eating too fast and from bottom to top and my style is from top to bottom. Haters thanks for keep making me great.'

5daaecb9ec81f.PNG