Patience Jonathan visits first lady Remi Tinubu in Aso Villa

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
Wife of the former president of Nigeria, Dame Patience Jonathan visited the first lady, Remi Tinubu yesterday in Aso Rock Villa.

IMG-20230817-WA0001.jpg

Patience Jonathan expressed her support for Remi Tinubu stating that she is one of those women she looks up to in the country to make the nation proud and she knows she's going to do well.

She also mentioned that they have no other country to go except Nigeria so she's willing to offer support to the first lady in any way she can to move the country forward.

Patience said, "Twenty four hours, I am with you, call me anytime, any day, I will work with you for the country to move forward and to be better, because it is our country we have no other place to go.

I know my sister can carry the women along. She carried the women along when she was a governor's wife. So now that she's the first lady, the sky will be her limit. She will carry us along and move us forward."

Remi Tinubu thanked her in return for her support and solidarity and for showing concern for the country's affairs.

She stated, "We thank God that she is here on a solidarity visit and for us to talk about how to move the nation forward. I appreciate her visit, her support and all the tips she is always giving."

Video credit: Twitter @OneJoblessBoy