Paul Okoye shares how a woman he once helped insulted him after he couldn't render another help

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

Paul Okoye shares how a woman he once helped insulted him after he couldn't render another help​

image-558.png

Nigerian singer Paul Okoye updated his IG story with the conversation that ensued between him and a woman he once helped. He discussed how shocked he was when the woman started insulting him because he couldn't help her for a second time. Paul said the economy is hard and everyone is feeling it in one way or the other. But after he couldn't help this woman the second time, she resorted to insulting him and reminded him that he would one day die, and leave behind all of the wealth he so much cherished.

After seeing the woman's response, Paul said this was a woman he had never met for once but freely helped. "The person just insulted me today, called me a wicked person. That I will die and leave all my money. Reminded me that I was once a poor man," he added.
==

Last edited: