Peter Obi is the leader we need for Nigeria - Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
FqtJVOSXwAEmtgw-scaled.jpeg

2023 Lagos State Gubernatorial candidate, Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour has stated that Peter Obi is the leader Nigeria needs.

In a trending clip off the latest episode of The Honest Bunch podcast, Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour said Peter Obi is "the leader we need for Nigeria but not the politician we need for us."

Rhodes-Vivour also stated that Pres. Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the one who determines who becomes the Lagos State governor after each tenure. He mentioned that the past governors of Lagos State, Babatunde Raji Fashola, and Akinwunmi Ambode, and the incumbent governor Sanwo-Olu worked for Pres. Tinubu in the past and he chose them.

Rhodes-Vivour said nobody can question his pedigree in Lagos because the soil is built on his family's land. During Obasanjo's administration, Rhodes-Vivour revealed that he returned to Nigeria after studying at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) because he believed a new Nigeria was possible.

"My father tells me that my grandfather told him how Nigeria was better in his time. My father told me how Nigeria was better in his time. I can clearly remember converting N1M to buy £4,000. I can tell my children now that I remember a time when Nigeria was better.", he added.