Popular Comedian Josh2Funny Gifts His Wife a Mercedes Benz

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Esther A

Jul 28, 2022
Nigeria
Popular Comedian Josh2Funny Gifts His Wife a Mercedes Benz
Screenshot_20221204-114416_Instagram.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/p/Clt51AKIcAy/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Bina, the wife of Popular comedian Josh2Funny has shared a post on Instagram following the gift her husband gave her.

She shared a post showing herself In front of a lovely Mercedes Benz while she held the keys to the car.

In her caption she expressed her gratitude to her husband. She went ahead to appreciate him for all he has done for her, she mentioned he has done a lot that she may not be able to say. She did mention that he stayed true to his words and never failed.
She also shared in the post that she is happy she accepted his proposal.

Many fans shared comments on her page to celebrate the happy copy and congratulated her for this new gift.

Her caption says

"The gratitude in my heart is full it’s not any special day but you made it special my love how do I thank God how do I thank you my love there’s so much to say to you, it’s God in heaven who will reward you for all you do there so many great things you do I can’t offload all but for sure I’m glad I said yes to you and I’m happy I trusted the process you promised it will only get better and you never stopped proving to me that your words are true thank you my husband what a pleasant surprise ”she wrote