Popular Nigerian Music Producer, Don Jazzy used to be married.

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

LagosBwoi

Mar 16, 2021
Lagos
TWITTER
_ahyorhinde_
image14-e1617467904354.jpeg

Mavin Record boss, Michael Collins Ajereh released a post, showing himself and his ex-wife on Saturday on his Instagram page.

He revealed that he got married at the age of 22, but unfortunately got divorced at age 22. He said he was too in love with his music and still in love with music.

He said in the post, “I loved love and I love marriage. Michelle is soooo beautiful inside and outside with such a soft heart. But then me being so young and full of dreams I went and f**ked it up cos I was giving all my time to my music. Music became priority instead of my family.

“We got divorced when I was 222 and it hurt. I am still very much in love with my music and I wouldn’t want to marry another and f**k it up again. So I’m taking my time. Why am I just saying this now?? I really like to keep my relationships private actually. Past or present. But I was watching the bounce interview with Ebuka which is almost like a tell all interview, and I felt bad skipping this huge part of my life. So yeah make una no vex o”

Don Jazzy, who is known to always boldly profess his love for American multi-award-winning artiste, Rihanna, married the said lady, Michelle Jackson “@yarnstaswitch” on Instagram. Michelle is a model, and writer, according to her bio on Instagram.

She acknowledged Don Jazzy’s post with a picture of the Nigerian flag enclosed in a love sign and appreciating Don Jazzy for his kind expression. And also, to Nigerians, for showing her love ever since the news broke out.

Trust Nigerians to have flooded her dm and follow her massively.