Popular Nigerian skit maker, Bukunmi Adeaga-Ilori, popularly known as Kie Kie, is pregnant.

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Esther A

Jul 28, 2022
Nigeria
Popular Nigerian skit maker, Bukunmi Adeaga-Ilori, popularly known as Kie Kie, is pregnant.

Screenshot_20220923-155507_Gallery.jpg

The social media influencer shared the big news via her Instagram page on Tuesday, September 20, 2021.

"Look who’s going to be a mummy. Me wey never fall dann inside rain before! One small drizzle bayi! I fell pregnant Danu Danu!" she captioned the video.

This video generated so many comments and fans and friends wished her well.

In the three minutes music video featuring The Akinpelu Sisters, the skit maker revealed her growing bump.

The song dedicated to the unborn baby, Oluwashonaolami, laid emphasis on her safe delivery and the joy and blessings that would follow suit.

She also mentioned some of the names the baby will bear when she eventually gives birth to him or her and sang emotional songs for the baby and her pregnancy journey.

Kie kie is a Nigerian social media influencer, content creator, YouTuber, fashion stylist and enthusiast.

In a recent interview, she revealed why she has always kept her family away from the limelight.

"I respect the privacy of my family and marriage, and I do my best to show them to the barest minimum. (I) just (do) the basic things when it’s necessary; maybe birthdays and anniversaries. (I believe that) the less one shares, the better," she said.